Sunday 21 July 2013

NEW - Huge Polymer Clay Update

Hello!
I have a rather large polymer clay update for you today!

I've been making quite a lot of new pieces lately and today I finally got the chance to bake them. So naturally, out came the camera and here goes my next 30 minutes or so.

Anyway, let's get on with it shall we? :p

Bunnies in Top Hats
Now, I know I've made bunnies in little top hats before, but I wanted to make a new and (hopefully) improved version of them. I even added little tiny coloured ribbons and bows!

Multi-coloured Octopus & Bees
Ok so the bees are nothing new, they just invaded the shot of my octopus...
I made 8 colours of these, and as simple as it looks, you would not believe how long it took to add all the legs!

Not that I'm complaining or anything. I mean, I do love it. :)

More Octopus Charms
A better shot of the colourful octopus charms.

Okay next we have...

Peas in Pods & Black Roses
Yet another new and improved version of an old creation, this time with tiny little faces!
And I mean tiny.
(I think they might have even taken longer than the octopus')

There's also my first attempt at roses.
Whenever I expect to screw something up (or test something), I use black so I can always re-use the clay.
I think it kind of worked though!

Oh, and not forgetting the other black swirly things!
I don't know what they are.

Anyway...

Pumpkins & Cauldrons
Yep, I've made a start on some Halloween goodies!
This will be Linnypigs' first Halloween and I'm really exited to get my Halloween items listed!

In fact, I should have them up in my shop at the beginning of August, so keep an eye out for that if you're interested!

More Halloween Charms & Beehives
Again, the beehives are nothing new, I was just running out of space.
But these Halloween charms, I absolutely love how they turned out! I can't wait to get them turned into Jewellery!

That's all for now, but I am by no means going to stop there. I'm spewing out ideas and I'm already dying to get to work on the next one!

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Those new charms are so adorable! ^_^ I'm Ooohing and Aahhing over here - those pumpking charms are precious as can be. I think the octopus charms will be a big hit once they are in your store - the colors are so pretty. Nice update!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you're right. :P
      Either way, I can't wait to list them all. (^^)

      Delete